We strongly believe that an investment a company makes in obtaining certification should yield real benefits to the business.
Who We Are
We have been working for many years in the management systems industry and are professionally qualified assessors of various management systems, including ISO9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 27001.
We have worked throughout the UK, Europe, Russia, the Far East, America and Canada, and pride ourselves on our collective experience, both assessing management systems, and as consultants.
Why Use Us?
However, working as sub-contractors for various accredited certification bodies over the years, we have witnessed a deterioration in customer service, to the end user....i.e. companies who require certification to the various standards...
Examples of poor service we increasingly see from accredited certification bodies, includes :
- Assessment days increased, based only on the number of employees within your business, resulting in increased annual costs, with no added value.
- Unnecessary "3 Yearly Certificate Renewal" assessment, with further additional days added to the visit, at the customer's expense.
- Poor assessors, who carry-out "Tick-Box" audits and do not advise where improvements can be made to your business.
- Too much focus on standard requirements and a poor understanding of your products and services, your goals and objectives.
- Dictatorial approach from certification bodies, with no true partnership relationship.
So ask yourself... does your company really require "accredited" certification?
This website will give you an insight into how we provide a refreshing, and real alternative to accredited certification.
Please contact us with any suggestions regarding what you, as the customer, require from the certification profession.